2022 Event Schedule
4th Annual Dover Dog Howloween Schedule
Tickets go on sale starting Tuesday, September 6th. This event is rain or shine.
The first 50 people who register will receive a Wag Bag full of goodies from our sponsors and other partners. (Only 1 bag per family).
Raffle tickets will be for sale and prize winners will be announced throughout the day.
- ALL DAY Visit Sponsor booths, engage in activities, watch demos, visit the food truck, and have a blast!
- Pet Supplies Plus – check out deals on all your pet supply needs, spin the wheel for prizes.
- Greg West Photography
- Golden Dog Adventure Co. – stop by for bubble play and get a great deal on Golden Dog apparel.
- Broadview Animal Hospital
- K9 Kaos
- Take Five Dogcare
- NH Coalition for the Support or Service Dogs – merchandise for sale, and “pin the vest” on the service dog for a prize.
- Paws & Whiskers – check out our colorful fashions for dogs
- Winichahanat Veterinary Care
- Port City Veterinary Referral Hospital
- Mall at Fox Run – find out what stores in the Mall are dog friendly and how we cater to dogs and their people.
- Sandra McCarthy Photography
- Poop 911
- 10:45 – 11:45am Registration and check-in (if already preregistered)
- Pick up your Scavenger Hunt card at registration and visit sponsor booths for a chance to win raffle tickets.
- 12:00 – 12:30pm Rockingham Sheriff demonstration on Main Stage
- 1:00 – 1:30pm Dog Costume Parade up Central Ave. Trick-or-Treat at participating businesses.
- 1:30 – 2:00pm Newington Police Dog demonstration on Main Stage
- 2:00pm Costume category winners announced on Main Stage
- 2:30pm Raffle prize winners announced on Main Stage
- 2:45pm Best in Show winner announced
- 3:00pm End of celebration. Thank you to our amazing sponsors, demonstrations and participants. See you next year!
Covid guidelines statement
In recognition of Covid-19 safety procedures, we follow the mask mandate set by the Governor of NH and the CDC. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask though it is recommended for large gatherings. It is highly recommended however that social distancing is maintained at all events for safety.
- Please pick up any pet waste and dispose in the trash receptacles provided throughout the park.
- No more than 2 dogs/person.
- ALL dogs must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash. No flex or retractable leashes will be allowed.
- All dogs must have their rabies vaccination.
- Do not bring your dog if they are sick. There is a severe respiratory disease circulating in the area. Any dogs coughing, sneezing, or exhibiting any type of nasal discharge will be asked to leave the park.