Dover Dog Howloween Schedule
- 10:45-11:45am Registration near the flagpole
- Running all day vendor booths, sca-vendor hunt, food truck, beer pound, Sensory Explorers at the Relaxation Station with Barrington Barks & Behavior
- 12:00 – 12:30pm Canine Fitness demo with Canine Strong
- 1:00 – 1:45pm Dog Costume Parade and “trick or treat” through downtown Dover
- 1:45pm Raffle Drawing*
- 2:00 – 2:30pm Animal Communication demo with the Animal Communication Collective
- 3:00pm Announce Costume Winners
- 3:30pm Best in Show Announcement
- 3:45pm Raffle Drawing* and Thank You to Sponsors & Volunteers
- See you next year on October 15th!
*Raffles: Must be present to win.
Covid guidelines statement
In recognition of Covid-19 safety procedures, we follow the mask mandate set by the Governor of NH and the CDC. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask though it is recommended for large gatherings. It is highly recommended however that social distancing is maintained at all events for safety.
- Please pick up any pet waste and dispose in the trash receptacles provided throughout the park.
- No more than 2 dogs/person.
- Dogs must be kept on leash while at Henry Law Park.
- ALL dogs must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash. No flex or retractable leashes will be allowed. These leashes are great for wide open areas like beaches or woods but NOT when you are at a busy event.
- All dogs must have their rabies vaccination.